The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the CBSE class 12 board exam results on its official website. The board is expected to release the results for Class 10th examinations soon. Although there is no official date released for the board results, CBSE had earlier informed the Supreme Court that the marks of the students will be out by July 15. After the results are declared, students will be able to check their scores online on the official website of CBSE.
How to check CBSE Result 2020 through CBSE website:
1) Login to the official website– cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in
2) Click on the link for result 2020.
3) Enter your roll number and date of birth.
4) Now, check your CBSE Board results for classes 10th and 12th.
5) The result will be displayed on the screen.
6) Download the result and take a print out of the same.
Students can access their results through results.gov.in website by login using their roll numbers.