We celebrate Teachers’ day every year throughout the country on 5th September. Students express their gratitude and appreciation for their teachers on this day. This day is dedicated to Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan – second President of India. The great academic philosopher, and one of the most well known diplomats, scholar, president of India and above all a teacher. As a tribute to this great teacher, his birthday has been observed as teachers’ day.
A celebration conducted at our school by the students in three groups
- Group A (Nursery to class 3)
- Group B (Class 4 to Class 6)
- Group C (Class 7 to class 10)
The whole function was coordinated by Junior, medium and senior academic teachers and students coordinator under the Guidance of Prof. Kumar Anand Singh (Dean, Academics). It was decided the responsibility of teaching is taken up by the students as an appreciation for their teachers.
As per the Indian culture, we always start our work with prayer. Total number of participates in teacher’s day are 26 Students has prepared timetable of lectures for Nursery to 9th standard students from 08:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Students went to class to deliver lectures on the ongoing class subjects.
A series of Cultural events is schedule between 11:00 am to 1:00 pm by the students from Nursery to class 10.
Vote of thanks was given by School President where he also shared some stories about the importance of Guru and Sishya for the better society.
- Students have learnt the importance of teachers in their life by listening stories about teacher and student.
- Some of the students are able to get benefit in terms of teaching as a real-life scenario while acting like a teacher in the classroom.
- Students get motivated by President of school as a part of Vote of Thanks message.